Celebrate the Season & Cocoa Crawl
Saturday, November 25
Join the Village of Roselle, the Roselle Public Library, and the businesses along Roselle’s Main Street as we host the Celebrate the Season & 2nd Annual Cocoa Crawl on November 25, 2017. We will kick off the holiday season and support Small Business Saturday starting with Celebrate the Season hosted by the Roselle Public Library, 40 S. Park St., at 1:00 p.m. The Cocoa Crawl will begin from the library after Santa arrives by fire truck at 2:00 p.m. and will continue along Roselle's Main Street. Both of these family-friendly events are free with no purchase or registration required.
Celebrate the Season1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
The “Celebrate the Season” event begins at the Roselle Public Library 40 S. Park St., at 1:00 p.m. on November 25, with featured guest entertainer Kevin Farris & the Infinite Possibilities. Santa Claus and Rose Queen Shana Abraham will arrive to greet the children at 2:00 p.m.
2:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Grab Cocoa Crawl passport sheets and get stamps at 15 of the following participating businesses for the chance to win prizes:
- Rockstar Salon & Spa
- Montenegro Paper
- All Things Woof, Meow Too
- Angela's Mart
- Orangetheory Fitness Roselle-Bloomingdale
- Langner Eye Care
- Roselle Flowers
- Edward Jones - Financial Advisor Robert D Barry
- Little Red Ribbon
- Bella Capelli Salon & Spa
- 1913 Restaurant & Wine Bar
- Anytime Fitness Roselle
- Roselle Public Library District
- Jimmy John's
- Roselle Lions Club
- American Legion Post 1084 - Roselle, Illinois
- Roselle History Museum
- Zeaport Equipment
- Roselare Brewery & Tap Room
- 8000 Miles Restaurant
- Roselle Sister Cities Commission
- Dan's Auto Repair
- Integrated Physical Medicine of Roselle
Cocoa Crawl Entertainment Schedul
Join us in the Civic Plaza at the corner of Main and Prospect Streets for entertainment during the Cocoa Crawl!
- 2:00 to 2:20 p.m. HOTT Productions NFP Performing Arts Studio
- 2:30 to 2:50 p.m. Lake Park High School Chorus
- 3:00 to 3:20 p.m. Lights Camera Dancin'
- 3:30 to 3:50 p.m. Mala Wisla Polish Folk Dancers
- 4:00 to 4:20 p.m. Roselle Park District Improv Troupe
- 4:30 p.m. Parade to the Community Tree & Tree Lighting Ceremony
A Community Tree will also be featured in the Town Center Plaza. Families may bring an ornament from home* or make one during the event with the Roselle Lions Club at the American Legion Hall, 344 E. Maple Ave., to put on the Community Tree. The Community Tree will be decorated with ornaments from the community and lit at the conclusion of the Cocoa Crawl. (*If you bring ornaments from home, please know that all ornaments placed on the Roselle Community Tree will be considered donations. Ornaments will not be returned to participants.)
Cocoa Crawl Mugs
We will sell commemorative Cocoa Crawl mugs during the event for $5, with all proceeds benefiting the Roselle Police Department’s “Stuff the Pig” fundraiser for holiday ham dinners for the food pantry. The mugs are also for sale at Roselle Village Hall during regular business hours.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Taste of Roselle Commission, Itasca Bank & Trust, Co., Dan's Auto Repair, Jimmy John's Roselle, and Italian Pizza Kitchen