Youth Holiday Tree Decorating Program
Youth Holiday Tree Program Returns
Trees will be assigned on a first come, first served basis and must be completed by noon on November 25. The number of trees a group can decorate is limited so that all areas of town are represented. Not all trees will have access to electricity and early registration is important if tree lights are desired. There is no required theme, however there are certain rules.
- Decorating may not begin until Saturday, November 18, and must be completed by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, November 24, prior to the start of the Celebrate the Season and Cocoa Crawl events.
- Only outdoor, UL rated lights may be used on the trees (not all trees will have access to electricity). Tinsel of any kind is not allowed.
- Decorations must be taken down by the end of the day on Sunday, January 7. Participation in future events may be affected for those groups that do not take down their decorations on time.
- The Village is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged decorations.
- The program is open to youth groups, classes, and clubs with members who are 18 years of age or younger. Participants must be from Roselle, or their members must include Roselle residents.