COVID-19 Business Resources
Local Economic Development Resources
- Local Restaurant Offers: Listing of Roselle restaurants offering delivery, curbside pickup, gift card purchases and carry out food options.
- Special Shopping Hours: Many local store chains have special hours for senior citizens and other vulnerable populations.
- Executive Orders by the Mayor: Deadline extensions announced for payment of business and liquor licenses; restaurants and bars in the Village that hold liquor licenses are now able to sell beer and wine for carry out and off-premises consumption as long it is sold with food orders.
- DuPage Business Resources: Detailed lists of business and industry resources related to COVID-19, updated frequently.
- Cook County: COVID-19 response and support for the business community.
State of Illinois
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs, including Hospitality Grant Program for bars & restaurants
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Loan Guide: Outlines the steps small businesses should take now, and prepare to access much-needed funds to help keep workers on the payroll during this disruptive period.
- The Village Board is scheduled meet on April 13, 2020, and the Zoning Board of Appeals is scheduled to meet on April 15, 2020. All other board and commission meetings are canceled until further notice.
- Executive Orders Issued by Mayor Maglio
- List of Village Event Cancellations
- Roselle Police Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Fire Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Restaurants - Pickup, Takeout & Delivery Options
- Resources for Local Businesses
- - Local Case Dashboard
- - Local Cases Dashboard
- Protect DuPage
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- - links to federal, state, and local orders
- Governor Pritzker's "Stay-at-Home" Order, March 20, 2020
- - Illinois Municipal League
- Essential Business Checklist - Illinois Dept. of Commerce
- Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulation - Assistance for consumers struggling to make payments on debts due to the COVID-19 crisis