Utility Account Sign In - Citizen Self Service portal allows customers to access water/sewer account information and make online payments.
Utility E-Bill Request Form - Water/sewer customers have the option of having their utility bills and statements emailed to them in place of a paper copy. Please fill out the utility bill email request form to receive utility bill statements from the Village via email.
Citizen Self Service Portal
Access the Citizen Self Service portal to:
- Manage water/sewer accounts
- Pay for Business Licenses
- Pay Invoices - General Billing
- Apply for Building Permits
Other Online Payments
- Purchase Vehicle Stickers (choose one-time payment option; for information on senior citizen discounts, please call (630) 980-2000)
- Purchase Yard Waste Stickers (Yard Waste Stickers can also be bought by mail order)
- Purchase Metra Station Parking Permits for north, south, and Maple Avenue lots (See the Commuter Parking Lot Changes page for more information.)
- Pay Parking Tickets, Compliance Tickets & Pay-by-Mail Ordinance Tickets (not including "MUST APPEAR" tickets). The host of this payment site charges a $2.50 per transaction fee in addition to the Village’s 2% convenience fee.
- Pay for a CPR Course (choose one-time payment option)
Accepted Forms of Payments
The Village of Roselle accepts cash, check, credit and debit card payments at the Finance and Community Development counters. A 2% convenience fee will be applied to in-person credit and debit card payments at Village Hall.