Requests for Bids and Proposals
The Village of Roselle is committed to insuring that taxpayers receive the maximum value for each dollar spent by purchasing quality products and services at the lowest possible cost. The Village will post bids/proposals on this page for review and download. Please download the bid/proposal PDF document for details and contact information.
The Village of Roselle is soliciting sealed bids for its 2023 Street Improvement Program, which consists of variable depth HMA pavement resurfacing and patching of various streets within the Village of Roselle. Work includes the removal and replacement of approximately 7,081 LF of curb and gutter; and 18,817 SF of PCC sidewalk; 28,504 SY HMA surface removal; 5,507 SY of HMA pavement patching; 1,644 Tons of Leveling Binder (MM), N50; 2,466 Tons of HMA Surface Course, Mix “D”, N50 and other incidental work. IDOT pre-qualification is required.
Proposals must be received on or before, but no later than 10:00 a.m. local time on Wednesday, February 1, 2023, at which time bids will be opened. Bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope that is clearly labeled “Bid for 2023 Street Improvement Program” to the Public Works Department at 474 Congress Circle North, Roselle, Illinois, 60172. Bid documents can be obtained/downloaded from this website. Prospective bidders must provide the latest copy of their IDOT Certificate of Eligibility to the Village via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Bid Results
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Trip Hazard Removal Program
- July 27, 2022 - 2022 Storm Sewer Improvements Project
- June 1, 2022 - 2022 Parking Lot, Crack Filling and Bike Path Improvements
- April 13, 2022 - 2022 Street Improvement Program
- March 29, 2022 - 2022 Water Main Replacement Program
- March 16, 2022 - 2022 Sidewalk Replacement and Utility Dig Up Program
- October 12, 2022 - 2022 Snow and Ice Removal Program