- Our Community
- For Residents
- Construction Updates
- Water Main Replacement Program
Water Main Replacement Program
Water mains are being replaced on Hill St, W Maple Ave, Cumberland Trl and Cumberland Ct, with $1.9 million earmark for the program this year. Work on this program is expected to wrap up in mid-July on Hill St and Maple Ave. The work on Cumberland Trl and Cumberland Ct is expected to wrap up at the end of August.
Construction schedules change frequently due to weather, supply issues, etc. Check this page for the most up-to-date information on Water Main Replacement Program projects.
Week of June 5
The contractor will begin to mobilize equipment in on Hill St and W Maple Ave. The contractor is expected to break ground and start to install water main on Hill St, then down W Maple Ave the week of June 12th. TENTATIVELY, during the week of June 19, W Maple Ave will be closed at Roselle Rd for approximately one week while a Jack and Bore operation is completed. A detour route will be posted while W Maple Ave is closed.
- Bryn Mawr Avenue from Pierce to Sycamore - 2021
- Pierce Drive from Sunnyside to Bryn Mawr- 2021
- Sunnyside Drive from Pierce to 910 Sunnyside - 2021
- Sycamore Avenue from Bryn Mawr to Sunnyside and Sunnyside to Turner - 2021
- Granville Ave. from Lincoln to Roselle Rd. - 2019
- Claria Dr. from West End to Roselle Rd. - 2019
- Hill Dr. From Claria to Central Ave. - 2019
- E. Walnut Street (Foster Avenue to Spring Street) - 2018
- Spring Street (Foster Avenue to E. Walnut Street) - 2018
- Lakeview Court - 2017
- Lexington Avenue - 2017
- York Court - 2017
- Thorndale Avenue - 2017