Employee Salary Information & Labor Agreements
Authorized Staffing Levels
Information is available from the Village’s budget which outlines the Authorized Staffing Levels by Village Ordinance, and includes changes that have been made over the past 10 years. Click here to view an Organizational Chart (PDF) of the Village of Roselle.
Employee Salary Information
In accordance with Illinois Public Act 097-0609, the Village is posting information pertaining to the total compensation and annual leave allotment for all Village employees included in the annual budget.
- 2023 Total Compensation and Benefit Time Allotment
- 2022 Total Compensation and Benefit Time Allotment
- 2021 Total Compensation and Benefit Time Allotment
Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund
In accordance with Illinois Public Act 101-0504, the Village is linking to a page on the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) website that contains certain employer cost and participation information.
The Village currently has collective bargaining agreements with four different groups of employees: the full-time firefighters are represented by the Roselle Professional Firefighter’s Association Local 4051, IAFF, the full-time patrol officers are represented by the Metropolitan Alliance of Police, Roselle Chapter #258, the Village’s Public Works employees are represented by the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, and part-time firefighters are represented by SEIU, Local 73.
To view the current contracts for each Union, simply click on the links below:
- Roselle Professional Firefighter’s Association Local 4051, IAFF (PDF)
- Metropolitan Alliance of Police, Roselle Chapter #258 (PDF)
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150 Operator’s Unit (PDF)
- SEIU, Local 73, Part-time Firefighters
For employees not represented by one of these contracts, the Village’s Personnel Manual (PDF) covers employee benefits and expectations.