April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election
Below are several key dates for the April 4, 2023 Consolidated Election. For a complete list, please visit the Illinois State Board of Elections website at www.elections.il.gov.
- Tuesday, January 3, 2023 – United States Service Member Voter Registration and Vote by Mail Registration for Citizens Temporarily Outside the U.S.
- Wednesday, January 4, 2023 – First Day to Apply for Vote by Mail
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023 – Last Day To File Objections For Referenda/Public Question Petitions
- Thursday, January 26, 2023 – Last Day Candidates May File Withdrawal of Candidacy
- Thursday, February 2, 2023 – Last Day a Person May File a Notarized Declaration of Intent to be a Write-in Candidate
- Thursday, February 23, 2023 – First Day for Early Voting at Election Authority Office and Last Day for Organizations of Citizens To Register as Pollwatchers for the Consolidated Election
- Tuesday, March 7, 2023 – Last Day for Citizens Temporarily Outside the U.S. to Vote by Mail
- Wednesday, March 8, 2023 – Grace Period Registration and Voting at the Election Authority Office Begins
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023 – Last Day for Employee Notice as Election Judge
- Sunday, March 19, 2023 – Last Day for Voter Registration Online
- Monday, March 20, 2023 – First Day for Early Voting at Permanent Polling Places
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 – Deadline for Election Authority to Receive Mailed Vote by Mail Applications
- Monday, April 3, 2023 – Last Day for Early Voting at Election Authority Office and Last Day to Request a Vote by Mail Ballot In-Person
- Tuesday, April 4, 2023 – Consolidated Election; Polls Open from 6 AM – 7 PM