Public Works Administration is responsible for coordinating the efforts and communications of the other four divisions of the Public Works Department, and includes the Public Works Director, the Assistant Public Works Director/Village Engineer, and an Administrative Assistant.

If you have any questions regarding the Public Works Department or its services, please contact us at (630) 980-2020.

Request Service from Public Works

Residents who want to report a concern or make a request may use the online Report a Public Works Concern form. From reporting potholes for repair and street light outages, to requesting a parkway tree inspection, the form has over 20 categories of services to choose from. The form allows for the uploading of photos from computers and smart phones to accompany the request.
Report a Public Works Concern