COVID-19 Business Resources
Local Economic Development Resources
- Local Restaurant Offers: Listing of Roselle restaurants offering delivery, curbside pickup, gift card purchases and carry out food options.
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide: Use this guide to see what Roselle businesses are offering with curbside pickup and delivery options.
- Special Shopping Hours: Many local store chains have special hours for senior citizens and other vulnerable populations.
- Executive Orders by the Mayor: The Mayor is able to adjust ordinances, policies, and programs to address emerging issues resulting from the coronavirus pandemic through the issuance of executive orders during a Local State of Emergency. Mayor Maglio declared the Local State of Emergency in Roselle on March 20, 2020.
- DuPage County Small Business Relief Program
- DuPage Business Resources: Detailed lists of business and industry resources related to COVID-19, updated frequently.
- ComEd offers new Helping Hand program to assist small businesses with one-time grants and flexible payment options. Click this link to find out more.
- Cook County: COVID-19 response and support for the business community. The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery: Small Business Assistance program provides support for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers advising for small businesses in Cook County and grants for small businesses in suburban Cook County and the unincorporated areas.
- ComEd Small Business Assistance Program: The Small Business Assistance Program provides eligible small business customers, with a one-time grant up to $2,000 towards a past due balance. Eligible customers may also place a remaining balance into a payment plan of up to six months. To apply for the Small Business Assistance Program, please call 1-877-426-6331.
State of Illinois
- Restore Illinois Phase 4 Business Toolkits: Guidelines for reopening for many business sectors are included.
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs.
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- Illinois Department of Labor: Free COVID-19 workplace safety consultation and online "Back to Business" voluntary self-certification modules for businesses with less than 250 employees.
- Illinois Department of Human Rights: FAQ for businesses concerning use of face coverings during COVID-19
- Illinois Restaurant Association: Guidance, information, and resources for the restaurant industry, including free webinars and access to a pro bono legal network.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic. UPDATE: The second round of Payment Protection Plan (PPP) funding is available. Read the full press release here.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loans The EIDL program is designed to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Loan Guide: Outlines the steps small businesses should take now, and prepare to access much-needed funds to help keep workers on the payroll during this disruptive period.
- CO-Blueprint: Sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Co-Blueprint is a six part series of free webinars for businesses reopening their doors. The virtual events take place every other Wednesday at 2:00pm ET.
- Cook County Webinars: View a list of archived webinars in support of local businesses, or register for upcoming webinars hosted by Cook County.
- Small Business Majority: Free webinars dedicated to small businesses navigating the pandemic.
- First Stop Business Information Center: The First Stop Business Information Center provides comprehensive information and technical support to businesses with questions and concerns about government regulations and assistance programs.
- Village Board Meeting Schedule
- Executive Orders Issued by Mayor Maglio
- Conduct Business Online: E-Services Portal
- Roselle Police Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Fire Department Updated Protocols
- Finance Department Updated Procedures
- Community Development Updated Procedures
- Roselle Restaurants - Pickup, Takeout & Delivery & Outside Dining
- Resources for Local Businesses
- - Local Case Dashboard
- - Local Cases Dashboard
- Protect DuPage
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Restore Illinois: Governor Pritzker's Five-Phase Approach
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- - links to federal, state, and local orders