COVID-19 Business Resources
Local Economic Development Resources
- Local Restaurant Offers: Listing of Roselle restaurants offering delivery, curbside pickup, gift card purchases and carry out food options.
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide: Use this guide to see what Roselle businesses are offering with curbside pickup and delivery options.
- Special Shopping Hours: Many local store chains have special hours for senior citizens and other vulnerable populations.
- Executive Orders by the Mayor: The Mayor is able to adjust ordinances, policies, and programs to address emerging issues resulting from the coronavirus pandemic through the issuance of executive orders during a Local State of Emergency. Mayor Maglio declared the Local State of Emergency in Roselle on March 20, 2020.
- DuPage County Small Business Relief Program: Intended for businesses with fewer than 15 full-time employees and independent contractors. UPDATE: Applications closed after August 28, 2020.
- DuPage Business Resources: Detailed lists of business and industry resources related to COVID-19, updated frequently.
- Cook County: COVID-19 response and support for the business community. The Cook County COVID-19 Recovery: Small Business Assistance program provides support for small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers advising for small businesses in Cook County and grants for small businesses in suburban Cook County and the unincorporated areas. Applications are live Wednesday, September 16, 2020 and will close on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 at 5:00pm.
State of Illinois
- Restore Illinois Phase 4 Business Toolkits: Guidelines for reopening for many business sectors are included.
- Illinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs, including Business Interruption Grants (BIG) offering $60 million for businesses impacted by COVID-19. Second round applications go live Thursday, September 17, 2020.
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- Illinois Department of Human Rights: FAQ for businesses concerning use of face coverings during COVID-19
- Illinois Restaurant Association: Guidance, information, and resources for the restaurant industry, including free webinars and access to a pro bono legal network.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
U. S. Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus Loan Guide: Outlines the steps small businesses should take now, and prepare to access much-needed funds to help keep workers on the payroll during this disruptive period.
- CO-Blueprint: Sponsored by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Co-Blueprint is a six part series of free webinars for businesses reopening their doors. The virtual events take place every other Wednesday at 2:00pm ET.
- Register for CO-Blueprint's Big Week for Small Business October 13-15, 2020 for three complimentary days of audience-driven discussions, powerful advice, unique networking moments, engaging breakout sessions, and practical strategies from business owners like you. Share your successes and challenges with your peers and gain the skills and perspective you need to come out on the other side stronger than ever.
- Helping Businesses Navigate the Pandemic: Join Choose DuPage for a discussion on how local governments can help workers and small businesses during the coronavirus crisis. The free virtual Zoom meeting will be held on Thursday, September 24 from 1:00pm-2:00pm.
- Webinar - Restaurant Staff Safety: Join Cook County Department of Public Health and the Illinois Restaurant Association for a webinar offering ways to navigate restaurant staff safety including current guidelines, testing, processes, PPE and air filtration. Date: Thursday, September 24,2020 at 10:00 am.
- The Village Board Meeting Schedule - All other board and commission meetings are canceled until further notice
- Executive Orders Issued by Mayor Maglio
- List of Village Event Cancellations
- Roselle Police Department Updated Protocols
- Roselle Fire Department Updated Protocols
- Community Development Updated Procedures
- Roselle Restaurants - Pickup, Takeout & Delivery & Outside Dining
- Resources for Local Businesses
- Roselle Shopping & Shipping Guide
- - Local Case Dashboard
- - Local Cases Dashboard
- Protect DuPage
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- FEMA: Coronavirus Rumor Control
- Restore Illinois: Governor Pritzker's Five-Phase Approach
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- - links to federal, state, and local orders
- Governor Pritzker's "Stay-at-Home" Order, March 20, 2020
- Modified "Stay-at-Home" Order, April 30, 2020
- - Illinois Municipal League
- Essential Business Checklist - Illinois Dept. of Commerce
- Illinois Department of Finance and Professional Regulation - Assistance for consumers struggling to make payments on debts due to the COVID-19 crisis