State of Illinois
- Restore Illinois Phase 5 Business Toolkits: Guidelines for reopening for many business sectors are included.
- I llinois State Treasurer’s Office: Low-interest bridge loans are available through the Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program.
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity: Small business resources and links to other assistance programs.
- Illinois Department of Revenue: Short-term relief from penalties for late sales tax payments due to COVID-19 virus outbreak.
- Illinois Department of Labor: Free COVID-19 workplace safety consultation and online "Back to Business" voluntary self-certification modules for businesses with less than 250 employees.
- Illinois Department of Human Rights: FAQ for businesses concerning use of face coverings during COVID-19
- Illinois Restaurant Association: Guidance, information, and resources for the restaurant industry, including free webinars and access to a pro bono legal network.
U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA)
- Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources: Disaster assistance loans are being offered to help businesses through disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
- Disaster Loan Assistance: Details on the low-interest, long-term disaster loans to businesses of all sizes, private non-profit organizations, homeowners, and renters to repair or replace uninsured/underinsured disaster damaged property.
- Applications for Economic Injury Disaster Loans The EIDL program is designed to provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue due to coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Local Assistance: The SBA’s Illinois District Office will host free webinars covering loan eligibility, use of proceeds, terms, filing requirements, and access to additional small business resources.
- Choose DuPage Webinars: Join Choose DuPage to learn more about federal programs to assist businesses, non-profits, and sole proprietors as you navigate the challenges presented by the pandemic.
- Cook County Webinars: View a list of archived webinars in support of local businesses, or register for upcoming webinars hosted by Cook County.