Village Board Public Comment
Anyone wishing to provide comment on a topic or an agenda item may address the Village Board during the "Public Comment" and "Public Hearing" segments of the Village Board agenda by submitting comments in advance using the ONLINE FORM or during the meeting.
- Submit comments using the ONLINE FORM by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, September 18, 2023.
- Public comments will be read into the record during the Public Comment segment of the Village Board meeting during either the Unfinished Business or New Business portions of the meeting.
- Make comments during the meeting by attending in person at Roselle Village Hall. Persons wanting to make comments during the meeting are strongly encouraged to contact the Village in advance at ROSELLE@ROSELLE.IL.US or 630-671-2801.
- Comments will be limited to three minutes per person
- On May 8, 2023, the Board of Trustees adopted a Civility Pledge resolution, declaring a commitment to civil discourse, honesty and mutual respect:
“In the interest of civility, I pledge to promote civility by listening, being respectful of others, acknowledging that we are all striving to support and improve our community and understanding that we each may have different ideas for achieving that objective”