How do I get a copy of a fire or ambulance report?

FOIA Record Requests for fire or ambulance incidents must be made in writing.  These requests can be made in person at the Fire Department, or forwarded via mail or email to:

Roselle Fire Department
100 East Maple Avenue
Roselle, IL 60172 

Note that requests for medical records must be accompanied by a signed and dated HIPAA Release.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Fire Department at (630) 671-2841.

Show All Answers

1. What is Roselle's ISO rating?
2. How do I get a copy of a fire or ambulance report?
3. When I call for an ambulance, why do I sometimes see an ambulance from another town?
4. Does the Fire Department offer CPR training?
5. When I see an emergency vehicle approaching while I am driving, should I always pull over to the right and stop?
6. Why do I see emergency vehicles going through intersections with lights flashing, and then turning the lights off? Are they just in a hurry to go somewhere?
7. Are outdoor fire pits allowed in Roselle?
8. Can I get my blood pressure checked at the Fire Department?