Where do I go to court if I received a ticket from a Roselle Police Officer?
The Village of Roselle is unique in that it is located in both DuPage and Cook Counties. Depending on the charge and where the arrest or traffic violation occurred, motorist may be required to go to court at Glendale Heights Field Court, the DuPage County Court House, or the Third Municipal District of Cook County.

The Village of Roselle has an Office of Adjudication with an administrative hearing system, wherein cases such as parking tickets, compliance tickets, zoning violations, ordinance violations, administrative tow penalties, and Red Light Camera violations are heard. The Office of Adjudication holds hearings once a month at Village Hall.Office of Adjudication

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain a copy of a Police report?
2. How can I obtain a copy of a traffic crash report?
3. Where do I go to pay a ticket?
4. Where do I go to court if I received a ticket from a Roselle Police Officer?
5. How do I report a crime tip or if I see something suspicious in my neighborhood?
6. What are the regulations for overnight parking?
7. What if I have a parking emergency or other unusual circumstances?
8. Are there street parking restrictions following a significant snowfall?
9. How do I obtain a commuter parking lot permit?
10. Do I have to have a village vehicle sticker for my car?
11. Can I register my bike in Roselle?
12. Do I need an animal license for my pet?
13. What is the curfew law in Roselle ?
14. What is the speed limit on a residential street in Roselle ?
15. What is the loud noise ordinance in Roselle ?
16. How do I request an officer to attend my homeowner’s association meeting?
17. What are the rules on door-to-door solicitors in Roselle?
18. How do I commend or make a complaint about a Roselle Police Department employee?
19. Does the Village use red light cameras?
20. What is the Flock Safety System?