How do I get rid of unwanted firearms?
The Roselle Police Department will accept unwanted firearms for destruction. You can use this service in two ways. If the Firearm is unloaded and cased, you can bring it to the Police Department. If you do not have a proper carrying case for the weapon or if you have any concerns about its' safety, or whether it is loaded, call the non-emergency number (630) 671-4008 for assistance. The Police Department will arrange for a Police Officer to pick-up the Firearm at your residence. If you locate suspicious munitions, i.e. war/military souvenirs, call 911. Do not touch or transport the items. If you have any concerns or questions please call the Police Department and request to speak to the Watch Commander.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. How do I make a request for public information?
3. How do I sign up for automated water billing?
4. How do I find my State Representative or Senator?
5. How do I open/close my water/sewer account?
6. How do I start my garbage/recycling/yard waste account?
7. How do I get a garbage or recycling cart?
8. Do I need to purchase a vehicle sticker?
9. How do I get a building permit?
10. How do I get a replacement tree for my parkway?
11. When can I water my lawn?
12. Are there overnight street parking restrictions?
13. How do I get a streetlight fixed?
14. When can I have a garage sale?
15. Should I contact the Village if we're having a block party?
16. When are the streets snow plowed?
17. How do I contact the Schaumburg Airpark?
18. How do I get rid of unwanted firearms?